- Login to your Google apps account
- Once you have logged into your account, you will see your Admin Console.
- Click on Domains, incase you do not see it, click on more controls, Click on Domains
- Click on Add a domain or domain alias.
- Select the radio button for new domain, enter the domain name.
- Click on continue and verify ownership.
- On the next page, click on the drop down “Select your domain registrar or provider” and select Other.
- Copy the TXT record value.
Adding TXT for verification:
- Login to your Woxhost account.
- You will now see a page with all purchases made by you on our system.
- Click on the domain name for which you need to change the DNS records.
- Click on the DNS Management option to the right of this page.
- Click on "Manage DNS"
- Click on TXT record Tab, click on Add TXT record.
- Keep the hostname blank, add the ‘value’ and click on Add record.
Adding MX for Email:(refer to the email records below)
- Click on MX record tab, click on Add MX record.
- Keep HostName blank.
- For Value, select the appropriate radio button and enter the value.
- Do NOT edit the TTL value.
- Enter the MX priority and click on Add Record.